Please carefully read the Terms & Conditions of Use (Terms before accessing or using this web site. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the web site. Company shall terminate your access to the web site if you use the web site in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms.
1. AGREEMENT. By using the web site you consent and agree to these Terms which include, but are not limited to Limitations on Use, Disclaimers of Warranties and Representations, Limitations of Liability, Indemnification and Remedies, and a choice of California law. Your use of the web site is your implicit agreement to the Terms. You do not have permission to use the web site if you are not in agreement with these Terms.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS. Company has the right to change, add, revise, or remove portions of these Terms (changes) in its sole discretion. Changes to these Terms, if any, will be posted on the web site. You are responsible for reviewing the web site for changes that may affect you. Your continued use of the web site will constitute your agreement to Company’s changes.
3. RIGHTS GRANTED. The Company herein grants you a nonexclusive, revocable, nontransferable, limited license to access and use the web site and its content in accordance with these Terms. Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your use of the web site at any time.
4. ACCURATE INFORMATION. You agree that you will provide and maintain accurate and complete information when you register with the web site and thereafter for as long as you are registered with the web site.
5. LIMITATIONS ON USE. Unauthorized use of the web site and its contents in breach of this clause is prohibited and shall subject the breaching party to criminal penalties, monetary damages and/or injunctive relief. Your privilege to use this web site shall be terminated immediately if Company discovers that you have breached this clause. This clause applies to Company, the web site and all Third Party Content Participants (see clause 9).
(a) The contents of this web site are protected by U.S. Copyright, Patent and/or Trademark Law. As such, you must secure Company’s written consent prior to copying, modifying, reproducing, republishing, distributing, displaying, exporting or transmitting any of the web site’s content except to the extent permitted by U.S. Copyright, Trademark or Patent Law. You are bound to the same Terms where licensed filmed entertainment included by Company on the web site is concerned. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, under any circumstances, any license or right under Copyright, Trademark or Patent Law.
(b) Non-Commercial Use. The web site is strictly for personal use. You shall not use the web site to distribute promotional material, advertising or solicitations of any nature without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. USER NAME, PASSWORD AND POSTINGS. You are responsible for maintaining the integrity and secrecy of your password. As such, you agree to be liable for all actions taken via your password, regardless of whether you permitted such use or had knowledge of it. Company does not monitor or screen postings. Therefore, Company is not responsible for the content in postings, but Company will remove postings if Company determines you did indeed not make them. You agree that you will not create a user name, post information or attempt to disseminate any material via the web site that: infringes Copyright, Trademark and/or Patent Law; is unprotected as free speech by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution; violates any third party’s right to privacy or publicity; is defamatory, bigoted, or racist; knowingly or unknowingly violates any national or international law, regulation, ordinance, act, code (law) or otherwise encourages anyone to violate any law; and/or are derogatory of any person, entity or Company including, but not limited to Company.
7. NO LEGAL ADVICE. This web site does not give nor purport to give legal advice to anyone. As such, no attorney-client relationship is established and, therefore, communications between Company and you are not confidential.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS. This clause applies to Company, the web site and all Third Party Content Participants (see clause 9).
(a) Company does not make any warranties or representations regarding the web site’s content.
(b) Company does not represent or warrant that this web site is free from material (viruses, worms, etc.) that might cause damage to your computer, or that the content available on or through this web site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. As such, Company is not responsible for any losses, monetary or otherwise, incurred by you as a consequence of your use of the web site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company will do its best to correct any inaccurate information or to eradicate damaging material (viruses, worms, etc.) from the web site upon notice thereof.
(c) Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties. You may not claim damages, injury or loss of any kind due to, including, but not limited to: content from any third party that is included in the web site or available through a link from the web site; the breach of the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; errors and/or omissions from the web site and its content; and, your inability to access the web site.
(d) You acknowledge that you are using the web site at your own risk.
PAGE 1 OF 2